Quality controls are ensured at various levels of
processes, which help us to bring out only confirmed products for
1. Planning for procurement of grey yarn. We have agreement with leading mills, who are able to supply all yarn counts in any volume at any time.
2. The purchased grey yarn is tested at laboratories to confirm the parameters specified.
3. Dyeing process is planned and specimen of dyed yarn is tested, inspected and color approval is done before going for bulk dyeing.
4. After completing bulk dyeing, uniformity in color is check\ked to ensure color matching for entire lot.
5. Issue of dyed yarn to weavers based on their performance, which is analyzed periodically.
6. Approval of first piece from looms.
7. All the goods received from looms will undergo 100% inspection before issuing for stitching or any other processing.
8. Planning for stitching and issuing goods for stitching unit either to our in-house or to supplier depending on the product and volume.
9. After converting the product in to made-up, all the goods will undergo 100% inspection before packing.
10. Packing of goods as per customer's specification and final inspection of packed goods randomly to ensure their readiness for shipping.